Thursday, May 24, 2012

SO close


We are SO close.  It is crazy to think that we are down to our final days before the trip.  Time has really flown by – and we are leaving the country in 4 days!  AHHH!

We have been super swamped with last minute errands.  Not to mention that the last day of school is tomorrow so I have had all of that to finish up, too.  I am so excited for that moment when we step on the plane and realize that this is REALLY happening!
This was my favorite moment of the week.  We had a pretty bad storm come through on Tuesday evening.  There was strong winds and hail.  Not going to lie - it was a little scary because it was looking tornadic.  But this is what came after the storm :)

Not just a rainbow - but a double rainbow. I was one happy girl!

I'm sure that I will post at least one more time before we head out.  We have a great weekend ahead of us - farewell dinner with friends tomorrow night, my parents are coming in town tomorrow night, and church Sunday with all of our family.  I just know that the Lord will bless us with sweet fellowship! 
Please continue to pray - especially for safe and successful travels on Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment