Friday, May 11, 2012

LONG week!

It’s been a LONG week.  We had PASS testing at school for 3-5th graders … so I have been in “PASS prison” in my classroom with my kiddos all week.  It makes for super long days … but my kids really did a great job of being quiet and patient.  I am so thankful each year when this week of testing is over!

I had to go and get my shots at Passport Health on Tuesday … $350 later I am ready to enter the country of Honduras!  Whew – that was definitely more than expected.  I was not expecting three shots to be that much … but we know that the Lord is going ahead of us and preparing all things!  We are trusting and believing that all of our expenses and financial needs are already taken care of!

I was so excited to get the mail today!  I found some cute luggage tags on Etsy … and I have been busting at the seams to get them!  How precious are they?

I found them online and she was advertising to make them for any state … so I thought I would give it a try and see if she could do some with Honduras!  Not only did she say yes … but she asked if I wanted scripture on them!  (Acts 1:8)
I could not be more excited about these!   We got 4 tags for $6 – and she added two extras in the order.  Check out her store on Etsy – it’s TOO cute! 
To end a crazy week … we are off on a Dinner Cruise in the Charleston Harbor tonight! J  So very happy to be celebrating 5 years of marriage with my best friend.

One last thing – we have new residents on our front porch J


1 comment:

Cana said...

I love the tags!!!!

Post a Comment