Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's official :)


It was a very quiet weekend.  I had serious allergy and sinus problems so I stayed low key.  Yesterday, I was down and out because I really didn’t feel well at all … I started feeling overwhelmed and discouraged.  I spent most of the day lying around with my little man …

After a day of rest, I went to the mailbox last night and found this waiting on me.



Needless to say … my mood changed immediately!  This just put a fire in my bones and a song in my heart!  I was just so excited that my passport arrived … it made everything seem so real.  Praising the Lord that it only took 2 weeks for it to arrive – what a blessing!  Daniel’s should be coming soon … that’s one thing that I can mark off of my list! J

Hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.  Looking forward to a great week with more blessings to come.  Praying for all of you – and hoping that you have a blessed week, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment